QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, December 05, 2008

    High/Low 12.5.08

    Hiety Ho!!!

    Holy Moly It's FRIDAY!!! Wahoo!!!! Feel really good today!!

    Let me not dilly dally.. onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Sitting here.. listening to Jai Uttal on my IPOD as I'm happily working on a project. Jai's music is enchanting.. Kirtan music.. music that makes me want to take a DEEP breath in.. and surround myself with the white light.... I feel so peaceful when I listen to his music.. same with Krishna Das. Chanting Indian-esque music.. OHMMMM......
    2. Last nite I got a package from my Auntie!!! A book that I can't wait to sink my teeth into Called "The Shift" Thanks Auntie! I love getting mail!!!!
    3. Today is payday and starting today.. instead of paying rent.. I begin my savings account.. for Next Septembers festivities.. SO nice to have the money going toward something that will bear an amazing outcome!

    2 things that I look forward to today:

    1. Running tonite.. I had an office event last nite.. and by the time I got back to my car..it was late ..Meh.. that's an excuse.. Truthfully ever since Thanksgiving.. with those dang Rice Krispy Treats staring at me everynite (I ate them all up yesterday..doh!) and Peter making YUMMY meatballs on Tuesday.. (LEFTOVERS!) I feel like I've been slacking in the watching what I'm eating department! Gotta get back on Track!!!
    2. Eyebrow Waxing appt then Therapy. I like therapy so I'm looking forward to both.

    2 long term things I am looking forward to:
    1. Putting up our first official Christmas Tree in OUR place tomorrow.. Decorating.. I KNOW we are going to laugh a lot!!! And lots of singing christmas Carols!!!
    2. UGH.. Just have to say it... NEVER having to freaking hear from Kevin again with regards to ANYTHING that has to do with this house..... at this point.. it's aggravating!!! Get a email from the owner yesterday that he was obstinant with the Realtor whos trying to sell it.. The owner understandably said that if we don't cooperate he won't let us out of the lease until the end of January like originally discussed.. But Mr Eternal Pessimist started a broo ha ha and I don't even LIVE there!! You talk to him on the phone and it's all about ME ME ME ME ME ME and it just pisses me off! Ok.. UGH.. just had to vent that!!! UPDATE 5:07PM: HOLY MOLY THE HOUSE THAT WAS PUT ON THE MARKET YESTERDAY.. IS ALREADY SOLD!!! AMEN ALLELIUIAH!!!!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    Me. If your happy and you know it clap your hands.. CLAP CLAP!!! Feeling really good today..proud of myself.!!!



    Ok... Happy friday and have a good weekend!
    Much Love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home