QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, December 10, 2008

    High/Low 12.10.08

    Morning my Kindred Spirits...

    Ok... I have very strange news... I found another Kerilyn Fox on Facebook.. She's only 18 years old.. but It's CREEPING me out!!! Eww.. knowing someone out there has my exact name.. is creepy. I actually emailed her.. and she feels the same way... (I feel kinda better that I existed first? Is that weird to say?)

    anyway.. I had to get that out... eww.

    OK.. It's Wednesday... Feeling good today... It's warmer than usual outside.. mid-60's today .. which is FINE with me! I can't find my favorite red scarf and I'm glad I didn't need it today!

    onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Reading this Daily Om today. It made me reconnect with the smaller... little blessings I have. instead of trying to find the big ones everyday.. There are so many smaller blessings that I think I have been overlooking.
    2. Good Cup of Coffee this morning.
    3. Sounds so silly saying this...but knowing Pez has a fresh litter box! Taking care of my kitty girl!

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Going to eat Lunch with my girl Bianca.. I haven't seen her in a few months so it'll be good to catch up! AND... we're going to eat Pho.. YUM!
    2. Running tonite.. I'm going to up my distance to a mile and 3/4. Wish me Luck!

    2 long term things I am looking forward to:
    1. Spending a few days up in NJ with Peters family.... Driving up Christmas afternoon...I love his family... and I'm excited to be with them this Christmas!
    2. This Sunday... after I am DONE with the final move at the house on Saturday.. reorganizing my clothes into my dresser.. and REALLY settling in to the house just that final bit more. I'm excited to hang my AWESOME Banana Leaf Mirror in the Dining Room.. and to have my coffee table and rug back with me....that is going to go SO well with the Red Sofa!! It'll be nice to have my things in our space more...

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    The fact when I REALLY look back on my life the past few years.. EVERYTHING has worked out EXACTLY as it should have.... True it hasn't been without it's painful moments.. but there has also been a lot of amazingly beautiful and wonderful moments too.. Filled with laughter.. love and learning... I honestly wouldn't be where I am today if I had done anything differently... It just goes to prove that I should ALWAYS trust myself.. NOT to doubt myself... no matter what.. That NOTHING I do is wrong.. just takes me to the next step that is next on my journey. Doesn't take away the pain.. tears.. and moments of fear... but that's why we're here to face and learn from them.. so in a Bigger Picture.. it makes it all worth it.

    Much Love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home