QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, January 13, 2009

    High/Low 1.13.09


    Hiety Ho my loverlies!!!

    How are you? I'm great.. Tuesday... Can you believe it's already the middle of January? Holy Schmoly! It's COLD out!! Frost on the Cars.. ugh.. I know I know.. it's January.. I shouldn't expect anything less.. but ugh.. Me no likey cold!

    So Exciting news.. if you haven't already heard from me... Out of 80,000 applicants, My girl Kristy and I were picked to be one of the 13,000 Volunteers at the Presidential Inauguration!!! (Check out the picture I took on my Flickr Acct to the Right) We both went to a kickoff meeting of sorts.. It's EXCITING!!! Ok.. seeing my paragraph above.... being on the National Mall in the Middle of January at 5AM in the morning is NOT going to be fun.. but I'm hopeful that the energy of the event will warm me up! I'm sure I'll be doing some jumping of excitement while I help the almost 1.5 MILLION people who are planning on being there that day!!! Despite the cold (I'm planning on my line of attack... TWO winter hats, one being the Red Hats they handed out... Thermals... and I gotta get my good shoes this weekend... BRR!!! Just thinking about the cold makes me a little nervous.. but Meh.. It's worth it to be a part of this Historic event!!! It's going to be something I'll always remember!!!

    Let's see.. what else... Peter and I have settled on a 2 Week Restaurant and Museum/Art Tour of Italy in September/October!! I'm so excited.. I have a call into a Travel Agent who can hopefully help us out with Agenda.. but i'm going to start to do some research... The Amalfi Coast DEFINITELY... and well.. I'd love to do Tuscany... and Umbria....(Thanks to K!) and well.. we'll see!!! Exciting Stuff going on here in Kerilyns life!!!

    Ok.. no more big announcements... onto 3 things 2 things


    3 things that make me happy:
    1. I moved my station (cubicle) over to the Water Side of the Building...(SEE PICTURE) They are taking down my former station, replacing carpet.. and there is a meeting next week they need the space for.. It is SOOOOO nice to be here.. to be staring out the window looking onto the Potomac River.. I took a picture to show you how AWESOME it is!!! How lucky I AM!! (VERY!!!) I hope maybe possibly I can stay on this side of the building..we'll see.
    2. I feel really good today.. like my outfit.. my hair.. just feel so blessed in EVERY area of my life (minus one.. still can't get Pez and Bella worked out.. makes me really upset) I feel like so many amazing things happen to me everyday... and I'm surrounded with amazing people who love and support me.. Sigh.. my cup runneth over!
    3. Someone in my office made these little peanut butter cookies with Reeses Cup in the middle.. OH MY.. I took 2 to have as my afternoon snack!!!
    4. Peter brings me this AMAZING salad for lunch almost everyday.. I LOVE that he remembers... and it's SO yummy!! Oh my!!!
    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Running.. last week I ran 2 miles every day.. so TEN miles! but some of those days I was tired.. last nite I had a great run! Hopefully tonite will be no exception!
    2. Going home and going to bed EARLY! I have been creeping up to 11pm as my bedtime and I need to get up earlier so I can have a nice long Meditation in the morning.
    2 long term things I am looking forward to:
    1. I think I've decided to go to visit my girl Michelle in Charleston for Memorial Day.. I need to look at flight prices.. I haven't been to Charleston in forever and haven't seen Michelles place since she's moved there.. I am excited!!!
    2. Seeing Matthew for the first time in a LONG time.. not sure when that will be but I am excited about it nonetheless!!!!
    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    My friend Kristy... I am so happy to be doing this Inauguration stuff together.. If it weren't for her suggesting to volunteer.. I would have NEVER even thought of it...!!! Thanks Honeydew!!!
    Ok.. into my day I go... with much to be happy about!
    Much Love!
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home