QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, January 08, 2009

    High/Low 1.8.09

    Hiety Ho my lovebugs!!!

    What's happening??? Can you believe it's already the 8th of January?? Whoa... time FLIES!!! It's almost halfway thru January. amazing. Just 15 minutes ago it was snowing out my window at work.. and yes.. while I like watching it from the window.. you MUST all know by now that driving in the stuff is another story!

    I feel off today... I had a frustrating run yesterday... with everyone doing the New Years Resolutions... the little gym in my bldg is busy and I had to wait 15 minutes to get the treadmill I run on... Well.. It has thrown me off a bit... frustrates me. By the time I got to run.. I had used the elliptical for a while and well.. i'm rambling but I only ran a mile and half.. pissed me off. Plus it was hotter in the room with the more people so I was sweating hard and feeling really tired. Ugh!!! You KNOW i'm going to sneak out of here early to make sure that doesn't happen tonite.

    So NOT to focus on my off day.. let's get to the good stuff.. onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Getting together with my best friend Naomi.. we met and had dinner at one of our favorite places.. Outback.. YUM. Good catching up with her and exchanging Christmas Gifts!
    2. I am wearing my favorite Salmon colored Shirt!! I feel pretty today.. my black pants are getting REALLY big on me.. I know I need to buy a new pair!
    3. I found this program (Hardware/Software) that I am excited about using for the mailings that I need to mail out by the end of January. Yippee!
    4. I got my new 2009/2010 pocket calendar all set up and I'm ready to roll for another 2 years worth of fun things to do!!! Amazing that a new calendar would make me so happy but it does!!! My mom got me one with my Name (and future New Name) on it! Yea!

    2 things I look forward to today:
    1. Running.. I'm going to avoid having to wait... ugh. I will run 2 miles today...
    2. Going home and resting.. catching up on my Tivo Shows in my PJ's. I feel tired.. like I need to rest.

    2 long term things I am looking forward to:
    1. Chant for Change on the 19th! Sitting there with all these people.. singing/chanting and I'm sure feeling the energy of the Evening!! Can't wait!!!
    2. The meeting on Sunday (after I volunteer at the National Building Museum) about Volunteering at the Inauguration! I hope Kristy gets in too.. I feel bad.. she is the one that told me about it.. and I got picked... It's not going to be as fun if I have to do this alone... Fingers crossed!!!!
    3. Thievery Corporation on January 28th with Kristy!!! I am so excited.. I've never seen them live so this will be fun!!! Dancing my butt off I predict!!!
    4. An Evening with Elizabeth Gilbert - the Author of EAT PRAY LOVE!!!! Going with Naomi, Kristy and Janet!!! Yea!!! I LOVE this book and I'm so excited to see her speak in March!!! Yippee!!!!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    Matthew.. besides the obvious reasons why I love him and miss him and can't wait to see him after almost 2 years.... He's blowing my mind with an offer that is making me speechless. More about this if it comes to fruition.

    Ok... Tomorrow is Friday.. Thank Goodness!!!
    Much Love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home