QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, January 05, 2009

    High/Low 1.5.08

    Happy New Year my peoples!!!!!

    How are you? Happy 2009!!!! This is my 501th Post on my High/Low here on Blogger!!! Holy Moly!!! We've (My WVU roomie Lisa) and I have been writing a High/Low since 2001... Is that right Lisa? I think so... Originally I just sent a High/Low email to everyone everyday.. upwards of 70 people everyday.. then the creation of the "blog" via Blogger.. and voila.. here we are.. I've definitely written more than 500 posts including my emails previous to the creation of this means of communication... Hopefully this year... I'll be posting my blog from my own Website... so I can keep it closer to home... What a nice way to start off the New Year.... reflections of where I have been and where I'm going.... very exciting!

    And speaking of that...the past few days I've had this overwhelming sense of calm.. and comfort... I don't think I've EVER been so excited to ring in a New Year.. and a New Birthday (December 31st Baby.. 34 yrs old! Check out my Flickr pics of my birthday/New Years Celebration!!!) In EVERY aspect.. I feel like I am EXACTLY where I am supposed to be... in my soul.. it's like an inner knowing... My job, still love what I do and where I do it.. where I live.. (I'm warming up to admitting I live in Arlington vs. my Del Ray Alexandria) I feel SO much more settled in the house with Peter.. set up my little studio/desk area... computer.. inspiration hanging on the wall.. (I'll take a pic and post) and am looking forward to focusing on my cards again.. amazing I haven't worked on my cards in over a YEAR!!! Up to running 2 miles a day.. and am SO proud of myself for that... I am noticing a difference in my body every day... and am therefore investing more time end energy (and money) to looking showing off the fruits of my labor (I'm revealing my inner HOT MAMA!) ...My best friend Matthew is home.. and it's a nice way to go into the new year.. to be able to hear his voice and talk to him whenever I need him... I've missed him SO much the almost 2 years he's been in Iraq... I feel SO blessed.. my friends and family.. wow.. my cup runneth over with amazing people in my corner.. wow.. Solid Gold. And.. planning an amazing event for September 26th.. a reflection of who Peter and I are.. our passions...we have to begin deciding on the fun stuff this year... stuff I wanted to wait to do until the Saga of 2008 was over... So stay tuned... I am excited to see how events play out with each week/month of 2009 progresses....

    with that said... onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. I got some really AMAZING Birthday gifts this year...Some AWESOME Coffee cups with "The Secret" sayings with Boxes of Green Tea and a book on Green Tea from my future Brother and Sister in Law... a Remote Control for my Digital SLR Camera from my best friend Naomi (Can you say AWESOME!!!) My girl Janet gave me an awesome necklace that I can't wait to wear... Slumdog Millionaire Soundtrack from Kristy... a wonderful Candle from Scott... Peter got me a photo album to go with my Camera to start documenting our lives in..(he's so cute!) my sister got me a Sirius Gift Certificate.. SO needed when I get my Sirius put back in my car hopefully tomorrow!!! and my girl Davina gave me this AMAZING Ohm Charm for my necklace for my birthday.. I have it on now and I LOVE it!!!! I've been really looking hard for one... and it's EXACTLY what I would have bought for myself.... Truly...Thank You EVERYONE!!!! (I hope I didn't forget anyone.. if so.. I'm sorry)
    2. I had a really good time with my parents yesterday.. talking about September.. My mom got me a really cute Nightgown for my birthday. And.. I had a bowl of my moms chili while there.. YUM YUM!!!
    3. I talked to Matthew for 2 hours on Saturday nite... MADE MY DAY!!! First time I really talked to him in YEARS. I look forward to much more of that this year!!!
    4. I bought the Kanye West CD for Peter yesterday.. and I have it on my IPOD.. it's really good!!! Jamming in my seat at work!

    2 things I look forward to today:
    1. Running of course.... Feels SO good!!!
    2. Relaxing after running... the house is clean.. and that makes me really enjoy being home..

    2 long term things I'm looking forward to:
    1. I was picked to be a volunteer at the Presidential Inauguration (HOW EXCITING!!!) Thanks to my girl Kristy... We're going to a meeting to hopefully volunteer together on Sunday!!!!
    2. Seeing Thievery Corporation on Wednesday, January 28th with my girl Kristy!!!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    Everyone in my life.. I am blessed because of you... You have made me who I am.. and I know I say this a lot.. but it's important you know how much I mean it... I love who I am and I wouldn't change a thing... I value and love you all very much... You are a part of me! I am a lucky woman.

    Ok.. Have a great week!!! Hope you have a good one!!!
    Much Love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home