QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Saturday, January 17, 2009

    High/Low 1.17.09

    Hi there..

    Saturday evening.... It is FREEZING!!! This is honestly what I consider HELL to be.. Biting Stinging... a definite slowing of my mental faculties as the ONLY thing I can think about is HOW I am going to get to a much warmer location... and NOW!!!!! UGH just heard tomorrow going to be coldest in DECADES... ICK ICK!!! Just sitting here right now...it's cold in here now... My nose and hands wish they were warmer and I am dreaming of a Lounge chair by a pool somewhere Tropical and SPF 50 and a margarita.... Ahh...

    I was in DC today... my favorite Secret Haircut/color/Highlight (Don't worry Matthew.. I barely got a trim) and I can tell.. I can FEEL the energy of the City... getting prepared.. Not to mention that I park in the Parking Lot at the National Building Museum, where am proud to have been volunteering for 5 years now... and they are getting ready for the Admirals Ball there.. tents.. trucks.. backup generators....all the barricades lining the Streets.. ..more people walking around than usual already.... you can FEEL it... it's coming!!!! (And Thank God that the weather is supposed to warm up by Tuesday!! AMEN!)

    So I am kinda glad that this weekend is a low key one.. cause as of 5pm Monday I am going to be ON THE GO!!! After work I find my way to Chant for Change for 5 Hours of Chanting/Singing and Communing with others that want to give their energy toward the Inauguration and the Hopeful CHANGE that this country will hopefully go thru!! I'm very excited because one of my favorite Spiritual Singers, Jai Uttal will be performing!! THEN I leave there at 11:30pm and go home for like 3 hours of sleep and get up and BE at Kristys house at 3:30AM to BE on the Metro when it opens at 4AM so we can be at the Eastern Market at 5AM and check in... It's going to be a LONG (and MISERABLY COLD) DAY... I plan on working from home on Wednesday so I don't have to worry about putting clothes on or getting up early to take a shower.. so I can just relax and work in my PJ's....

    I am SO excited to be a part of this experience... I see the Images when Martin Luther King gave his "I have a dream" speech... all the people.. yea I feel like this is going to be comparable... and I can and will be telling my children about being a part of this day..... I WAS THERE...

    I'm reading this awesome book that my Auntie gave me.. called "The Shift" about how we need change on this earth and a story about how Politics in America need to change... it somewhat parallels what is happening with this future Presidency and Administration.. I find I can't put this book down.. I want to give as much as I can to bring this change about...I have never been more excited or interested in the current state of affairs...

    Let's not be afraid and FACE THIS.. WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD..

    BE THE CHANGE THAT YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD - Dali Lama

    Much Love!
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home